We Are Smart-Series
SMART-Series understands the needs of business and industries in the current dynamic business landscape. To satisfy such needs, we rely on experts from our education and training network, who will work closely with clients to develop customized education and training programs that utilize state-of-the-art technologies, simulations and other experiential learning tools to improve human potential. Our experiential learning technologies, tools and methods are effective because they provide participants with an opportunity for experimentation, reflection and conceptualization, all of which are essential to critical thinking, knowledge transfer, and individual productivity.
Vision & Purpose
SMART -series strives to be a recognized leader in providing education, training and development (T&D) consultation and programs that enhance work quality and business acumen of businesspeople throughout the Asia region.
We provide, for aspiring institutional and corporate clients, personalized education, T&D, and program design that develops workforce professionalism and productivity by implementing scientific management technologies and experiential learning tools.
Our efforts are aimed at meeting and managing client expectations with reliable personalized attention.
Passion for learning
Everyone has the capacity learn, which is motivated by a fun, challenging and encouraging learning environment.
Integrity and trust
Honesty, transparency, and accountability guide our business conduct and client relationships.
Collaboration and teamwork
Relationships are built via open communication and mutual endeavor, which facilitates the attainment of more goals than isolated efforts.
We bridge theory and practice.
We work in teams comprised of both published academics and experienced professionals to build the latest research as well as industry best practices into each of our training sessions. This enables us to deliver the utmost value to our clients.
Our trainers brings together a wealth of knowledge both in applied academic research as well as practical business experience. Collectively, the team has delivered trainings to a broad range of clients both in the public and private sectors.
Dr. Amonrat Thoumrungroje
International Business, Marketing, Statistical Methods
– PhD in Business Admininstration, Washington State University
– MBA, Assumption University
Dr. Olimpia C. Racela
Research Fellow; Adjunct Lecturer
Consumer Behavior, Marketing, Business Strategy
– DBA in Marketing, Thammasat University
– MBA, Pittsburg State University
Dr. Pattana Boonchoo
Entrepreneurial Marketing, SME Marketing, Family Business
– PhD in Management, University of Reading
– MBA, California State University (Northridge)
Dr. Rasi Kunapatarawong
International Business, Quantitative Methods
– PhD in Business Administration & Quantitative Methods, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
– MBA, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
– Master in International Business, Grenoble Graduate School of Business
Dr. Kannika Leelapanyalert
International Business and Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Retail Marketing, Fashion Marketing, Qualitative Research
– PhD in International Business, University of Manchester
– M.Sc. in Business and Management, University of Strathclyde
– Postgraduate Diploma in English and Management, University of Exeter
Dr. Chaiporn Vithessonthi
Asset Pricing, Corporate Finance, Financial Economics, Financial Intermediation, International Business and Finance
– Ranked 77th in Top 100 Young Economists, March 2015
– PhD in Business Administration, University of St. Gallen
– M.Sc. in International Management, University of St. Gallen
– Certificate of International Business, Rotterdam School of Management
Entrepreneur & Corporate Trainer
Human Resources Management, Marketing, Strategic Management
– MBA, Sasin Graduate Institute of Business
Consultant & Corporate Trainer
Operations, Finance, Corporate strategy
– MBA, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University (expected 2016)
– CFA level 1 exam successfully completed